ABOUT US


They say about 71% of the Earth’s surface is water-covered, so why limit yourself to the other 29%.
With MYA the sea is your oyster and we are there every step of the way to help you reach it.

My Yacht Agents (MYA) are a fresh, unique and exciting company providing comprehensive and unbiased yacht brokerage services.

Whether you are looking for a unique holiday in the sun, considering taking the plunge into ownership or looking to reach full potential with your current investment you need a partner you can trust. What better way to do this than with your very own yacht agent that boasts over 15 years experience and climbing as a yacht Captain.

Our invaluable experience will have you discovering the most unforgettable bays, memorable restaurants and unique nightlife on offer, creating the perfect yachting escape.

Our invaluable experience also knows what it takes to run a yacht, to keep you and your crew happy and make the most out of your most prized possession giving you the peace of mind you deserve.

So if you are looking for a splash of creativity, lifetime experience or a shoulder to lean on why not contact us today.


My Yacht Agents (MYA)


parallax background

Contact MYA yachts

and speak to your mya agent today


Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.